Learning Small Business Skills Online
With the invention of the internet, the world was transformed into a global village. The internet intensified communication and has improved the modern universe through real time transactional activities that transpire via the internet. The internet has empowered users from all over the world as, information is publicly available and easily accessible. The objective of the internet was to increase transparency and improve communication with systems that connect individuals and businesses on a real time basis.
There exist several learning alternatives for all researchers seeking information about small business skills online. Entrepreneurs across the globe need business skills to start and manage their businesses effectively. Learning Institutions established to empower the overall public with skills are expensive and the courses sometimes pose a time constraint as students have to attend long lectures to learn the small business skills required to start and profitably manage a business. The internet has provided free and very resourceful websites with high quality information that will empower interested parties with small business skills. Some of the online sites with free reliable information on small business skills include;
- HubSpot Academy, that offers free courses and certification on lead nurturing, website optimization and landing pages, which are useful skills for entrepreneurs who would love to grow their online business.
- LearnVest trains entrepreneurs on how to manage their money and personal finance.
- Moz is an online training academy that empires entrepreneurs on SEO or Search Engine Optimization skills to increase their online business website visibility. Moz also provides training to link building and social media SEO.
- You Tube is the world’s second largest search engine. Entrepreneurs in need of small business skills would find highly resourceful videos that will train and improve their business skills and competencies in best management practices.
- Alison is an online platform that offers over 600 free online courses on economics, business skills advancement and personal growth development.
- Saylor Foundation is an online platform that partners with colleges and institutions to offer bachelor degree skills in business.
- Podcasts like entrepreneur of fire have many listeners who live stream training on employments and learn business skills that help them better manage their small businesses.
Entrepreneurs or interested persons could access free courses online and get acquainted with small business skills to help them start and profitably manage their businesses.